A motor is a power machine whose main task is to perform energy conversion. According to the energy conversion method, the motor can be divided into:
1. Converting mechanical energy into electrical energy - a generator;
2. Converting of electrical energy into mechanical energy - the NanYang Motor ;
3. Converting electrical energy into electrical energy - a commutator for varying current (AC to DC); a frequency converter for varying the frequency; a transformer for varying the voltage.
4, does not take power transmission as the main function, but in the electrical machinery system plays the role of regulation, amplification and control - motor amplifier and various micro-control motors.
According to the speed classification, the motor can be divided into:
1. There is no fixed synchronous turn----DC motor;
2. Static electrical appliance---transformer;
3. When operating as a motor, the speed is always less than the synchronous speed n. (n=60f/p). When the generator is running, the speed is always greater than the synchronous speed—the induction motor;
4, the speed is equal to the synchronous speed - step motor;
5, the speed can be adjusted in a wide range: within the range - AC commutator motor.
Founded in 1999, Huzhou Nanyang Electric-Motor Co., Ltd. is located in Nanxun, Zhejiang, China. We are a modern enterprise group (listed in the planning) that specialize in R&D, production and sales of household electric motors including washer motors, integrating manufacturing and real estate. Its subsidiaries include: Washer Motor Department, Variable Frequency Motor Department, Tianyang Enameled Wire Company, Deyang Electric Inspection Company, Muyang Precision Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. At present, the headquarters of the Group covers an area of 116,000 square meters, with a construction area of 123,000 square meters and fixed assets of 450 million yuan. Nanyang has 820 employees, including 25 technical R&D personnel and 108 quality control personnel. It has advanced multi-closed double-point high-speed precision presses and imported inverter washer motor production lines in the same industry in China. Annual production capacity: 15 million AC induction motors and 5 million inverter motors.
More information about Washer Motor - Motor Classification, please click https://www.zjnanyangmotor.com/product/
the professional BPM Motor
manufacturer, we have perfect quality management system and advanced production and inspection equipment,which can ensure the stable quality of the products.