4-cycle motor weed eaters are genuine powerhouses, and they look at it. They are commonly the biggest and with the best 'reach'. They utilize ordinary gas, are simpler to begin, run smoother than a 2-cycle motor model, and are calmer. The 4-cycle motor trimmers are adaptable machines that acknowledge an assortment of a metal edge and different connections. The disadvantage at the frugal shopper is cost. 4-cycle motor string trimmers are commonly more costly than the others, yet they will accomplish more, therefore.

Picking a reasonable best cordless string trimmer that can deal with standard cutting employments and heavier brush and weeds is no simple accomplishment. Why? Since there are such a significant number of phenomenal items out there from 4 cycles Stihl's to 2 strokes Echo's. I have a 24cc, 2 stroke Echo that has kept going four years with just minor issues, however, it required a heavier obligation trimmer for weed reduction.

In the wake of examining the web, I found the Honda HHT35SUKA, a straight shaft mix brush shaper, and a string trimmer. The value came to under $400.00. After a little report, I chose to check out it.

Fueled by an overwhelming Honda 35cc small scale 4 stroke motor, the HHT35SUKA is very substantial. Be that as it may, bicycle handles and a twofold bridle make it simpler to deal with the additional weight. Weighing marginally more than 15 lbs, I discovered I could utilize it the majority of a day with little strain. That is stating a great deal, since at 65 years old I tip the scales at around 140 lbs, with shoes on.